Sitel is one of the largest customer service providers in the United States, and as such, many people are employed by them as work at home customer service reps. If CSR work is not your cup of tea, however, then this may be a good opportunity for you.
It is a part-time job with flexible hours, and the pay is $9.00 per hour according to this thread over on workplacelikehome.com (if you haven’t signed up with this free work from home information forum, I highly recommend it). If you want to read more about Sitel in general, go here for a search I did on the WPLH forum.
All you need is a high school diploma, interviewing experience, and customer service experience.
Link to apply is at the bottom of the post. Good luck!
Work@Home Interview Team
• Well spoken
• Excellent grammar
• Good communication skills
• Listen and evaluate the competency of the candidate
• Previous experience involving verbal interaction with the public
• Proficient in computer basics
• Customer Service experience
• Home computer with DSL or Cable internet
• Prior interview experience
• Quiet work environment
• Must pass a criminal background check
• Minimum High School diploma